MadeByPi is a multi-award winning digital design and build agency. Our clients include; Britvic, Willmott Dixon, BBC, First Direct, Halfords, amongst many others. The agency vibe is fast-paced, dynamic, fun and friendly. We are professional with very high standards. We are on the lookout for rare people – confident, knowledgeable, assured and committed, with a digital background in a similar role. We can give you a progressive, creative environment in which you can shine.
We are seeking an excellent Senior Designer to join our Creative team. You have experience of digital design working on blue chip accounts. You are a conceptual thinker confident of taking on a brief from start to finish. You are used to having contact with clients and presenting your own work. Innovative thinking, creative use of media and sharp design skills are natural to you. You are able to translate ideas and concepts into useful and memorable interactive prototypes. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
A passion for design is crucial.
- Experience of playing an active role or leading client workshops including Design Sprints
- To champion design internally and externally
- To assist in the development of new and repeat business
- This is a hands on role and the following skills will be required;
- Creating interactive design concepts as prototypes
- Creative pitch presentations to existing clients and new business prospects
- Developing relationships to achieve repeat projects
- Designing mood boards, storyboards, UX outputs (e.g. user flows, empathy mapping, site maps, user personas etc)
- Sourcing and directing illustration and photography requirements
- To effectively art direct and produce creative projects
- To ensure quality control and all creative objectives on the brief are met
- Building and maintaining team rapport
- Foster a studio environment that meets with MadeByPi’s beliefs: Collaborative, Innovative, Agile, Driven, Passionate and Friendly!
- Strong portfolio with relevant education, 3+ years industry experience preferred working with varied ‘clients’
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of interactive design software: Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision etc.
- Knows how to translate data / findings into design decisions
- An eye for amazing UI
- Comfortable leading / playing an active role within project discovery sessions / Design Sprints
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities